What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of living cells to restore or improve the function of an organ and tissues whose have been injured.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy is a medical tourism facilitator helping patients find inexpensive stem cell treatments for various ailments.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy, is a service of Mexico Bariatric Center, a medical tourism facilitator. MexicoStemCellTherapy.com is a resource, educating patients the various stem cell therapies in Mexico.
As more stem cell therapy studies show positive improvement in the lives of patients, people need a better resource on the ever-changing world of stem cell therapy. Thus, Mexico Stem Cell Therapy was born.
Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico
Undergoing various stem cell treatments in Mexico is considerably less expensive than undergoing them in the U.S. or Canada. Mexico has been practicing the art of stem cell therapies for years with successful results.
We’ve partnered with DNA Vita Therapeutics, a certified medical provider, a company that has been in business since 2005 and has grown to 10 clinics in Mexico.
If you’re looking for more information please contact our team.
Stem Cell News
- Surprising research result: All immature cells can develop into stem cells
- Cancer drugs promote stem cell properties of colorectal cancer
- A new way to wind the development clock of cardiac muscle cells
- Immune system discovery could aid quest for stem cell therapies
- A nerve cell serves as a 'single' for studies
- Early in vitro testing for adverse effects on embryos
- Prince Charming's kiss unlocking brain's regenerative potential?
- Stem cell scientists clear another hurdle in creating transplant arteries
- Stem cells provide information about neuron resilience in ALS
- Scientists grow precursors for human pigment cells
- Advancing cell therapy for diabetes
- Stem cells make more 'cargo' packets to carry cellular aging therapies
- Pigment-producing stem cells can regenerate vital part of nervous system
- Messenger cells bring good news for bone healing
- Embryo stem cells created from skin cells