What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of living cells to restore or improve the function of an organ and tissues whose have been injured.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy is a medical tourism facilitator helping patients find inexpensive stem cell treatments for various ailments.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy, is a service of Mexico Bariatric Center, a medical tourism facilitator. MexicoStemCellTherapy.com is a resource, educating patients the various stem cell therapies in Mexico.
As more stem cell therapy studies show positive improvement in the lives of patients, people need a better resource on the ever-changing world of stem cell therapy. Thus, Mexico Stem Cell Therapy was born.
Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico
Undergoing various stem cell treatments in Mexico is considerably less expensive than undergoing them in the U.S. or Canada. Mexico has been practicing the art of stem cell therapies for years with successful results.
We’ve partnered with DNA Vita Therapeutics, a certified medical provider, a company that has been in business since 2005 and has grown to 10 clinics in Mexico.
If you’re looking for more information please contact our team.
Stem Cell News
- Stem cell researchers reactivate 'back-up genes' in the lab
- Infant with deadly leukemia saved by drug for adult liver cancer
- A diabetes drug promotes brain repair — but it only works in females
- A swifter way towards 3D-printed organs
- The neurobiological mechanisms behind schizophrenia may depend on gender
- Enzyme known for promoting cancer found to also protect healthy cells
- Brain waves detected in mini-brains grown in a dish
- Abnormal expression of genes in psychopathy
- Addition of growth factors to unique system helps new bone formation
- Signal blocks stem cell division in geriatric brain
- Researchers engineer antibodies that unlock body's regenerative potential
- Certain metabolites linked to stem cell function in the intestine
- New drug target for glioblastoma
- Mini kidneys grown from stem cells give new insights into kidney disease and therapies
- Scientists reverse aging process in rat brain stem cells