What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of living cells to restore or improve the function of an organ and tissues whose have been injured.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy is a medical tourism facilitator helping patients find inexpensive stem cell treatments for various ailments.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy, is a service of Mexico Bariatric Center, a medical tourism facilitator. MexicoStemCellTherapy.com is a resource, educating patients the various stem cell therapies in Mexico.
As more stem cell therapy studies show positive improvement in the lives of patients, people need a better resource on the ever-changing world of stem cell therapy. Thus, Mexico Stem Cell Therapy was born.
Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico
Undergoing various stem cell treatments in Mexico is considerably less expensive than undergoing them in the U.S. or Canada. Mexico has been practicing the art of stem cell therapies for years with successful results.
We’ve partnered with DNA Vita Therapeutics, a certified medical provider, a company that has been in business since 2005 and has grown to 10 clinics in Mexico.
If you’re looking for more information please contact our team.
Stem Cell News
- Why animals diversified on Earth: Cancer research provides clues
- Researchers create first stem cells using CRISPR genome activation
- Modular gene enhancer promotes leukemia and regulates effectiveness of chemotherapy
- Math can predict how cancer cells evolve
- Scleroderma study: Hope for a longer life for patients with rare autoimmune disorder
- Re-programming innate immune cells to fight tuberculosis
- Scientists make cells that enable the sense of touch
- 'Decorated' stem cells could offer targeted heart repair
- New stem cell method sheds light on a tell-tale sign of heart disease
- Engineers grow functioning human muscle from skin cells
- Stem cell transplant is better than drug therapy for scleroderma
- In scientific first, researchers grow hairy skin in a dish
- Phase III clinical trials for stem cell-based cartilage regeneration therapy have started
- Cellular barcoding helps scientists understand the behavior of stem cells
- How alcohol damages DNA and increases cancer risk