What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of living cells to restore or improve the function of an organ and tissues whose have been injured.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy is a medical tourism facilitator helping patients find inexpensive stem cell treatments for various ailments.
Mexico Stem Cell Therapy, is a service of Mexico Bariatric Center, a medical tourism facilitator. MexicoStemCellTherapy.com is a resource, educating patients the various stem cell therapies in Mexico.
As more stem cell therapy studies show positive improvement in the lives of patients, people need a better resource on the ever-changing world of stem cell therapy. Thus, Mexico Stem Cell Therapy was born.
Stem Cell Therapies in Mexico
Undergoing various stem cell treatments in Mexico is considerably less expensive than undergoing them in the U.S. or Canada. Mexico has been practicing the art of stem cell therapies for years with successful results.
We’ve partnered with DNA Vita Therapeutics, a certified medical provider, a company that has been in business since 2005 and has grown to 10 clinics in Mexico.
If you’re looking for more information please contact our team.
Stem Cell News
- Brain astrocytes linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Paraplegic rats walk and regain feeling after stem cell treatment
- Cell-based therapy for type 1 diabetes?
- Key to unlock blocked differentiation in microRNA-deficient embryonic stem cells
- Why testicular cancer is so responsive to chemo
- Effective therapy against glioblastoma by attacking telomeres
- Innovative genetic, cellular techniques help identify multiple disease targets
- Improving the neuron factory: New modulator of stem cell identity found
- Understanding the Berlin patient's unexpected cure of HIV
- Induced pluripotent stem cells show astrocyte-neuron impact on brain pathology in autism
- Scientists create a recipe to make human blood-brain-barrier
- Misregulated protein breakdown promotes leukemias and brain cancer
- Inner ear stem cells may someday restore hearing
- Stem cells from muscle could address diabetes-related circulation problems
- Stem cells pave the way for new treatment of diabetes